Get your FREE Website SEO Audit Singapore Report in 60 sec or less
Looking to generate more organic traffic via SEO? Wondering why your website ranking positions are not improving and are stagnating on the second page of Google?
Good SEO is crucial to improve search engine rankings and visibility, and generate more traffic and leads to your website. This is where SEO audit reports come in handy. Get a free SEO audit report from Digitrio, an established SEO agency. This report will analyse your website and give you an overview of your website’s ratings in each factor including on-page, off-page, domain authority, social engagement and usability issues.
Below are a list of the key things you can expect from the audit:
- Get Recommendation Action Lists on What Can Be Improved
- On-Page SEO Results
- Keywords that your site is Ranking for Now
- Links to your Website
- Usability score of your Website
- Performance Site Speed Results
- Social Media Performance
- Technology infrastructure the Site Used
Main Things that are covered in the SEO Audit Report
The report will be tailored according to the on-page factors as well as the off-page factors that are important in SEO. For example, if you don’t have any on-page SEO optimization, a report will identify your site’s strengths and weaknesses in that regard.
Check Meta Titles, Descriptions, H1-H6 Tags
Scan All External And Internal Links on the Website
Check Website Speed; Server Response Time, Content Load Time & more.
Check for Social Signals of the Website
Scan on Compression & Image Optimization
Check Usability & User Experience on Mobile
What Is An SEO Audit?
An SEO audit is a site analysis that looks for technical errors or areas of improvement to boost your search rankings and drive more organic traffic to your website. The process of an audit takes into consideration the various factors that affect your search engine ranking. A typical audit will also show you the keywords you’re ranking for, how much organic traffic you’re receiving, and recommendations on how to improve.
If you can get a high score across the majority of factors, your website should be well optimized for SEO, enabling your website to be in good position for Page 1 ranking, generating more traffic with a good well executed SEO services campaign.
Why Is A SEO Audit Important?
There are many factors that go into search engine optimization, so an SEO audit can give you an overview of the areas where you’re doing well in and the areas that need improvement. As your business makes website changes or updates over the course of time, there could be links that don’t work anymore or technical issues that result and affect your website performance without your knowledge. Hence, doing an SEO audit periodically can help you increase your site’s performance, rankings, and traffic in the long term.
The criteria for a website with a professional design and that looks good is very different from the criteria for a website that is well-optimised for SEO. However, there are so many ranking factors that contributes to SEO. It can be daunting for a business owner to review all of these different factors individually and how they’re doing for each of them.
An SEO site audit can:
- Identify technical SEO issues like broken links and missing meta tags that could be inhibiting your organic search visibility
- Analyze and improve conversion rates on your site
- Determine which keywords are bringing the most traffic
- Determine pages with poor website performance or user experience (e.g. high bounce rates)
- Analyze web pages that are link-worthy so you can generate backlinks to boost your domain authority
Benefits of SEO Audit
SEO audit is like health screening for your website. It will be able to spot potential issues that might be causing your website not to perform well in the search engine like Google.
As a business owner, it is critical to know why SEO is important for your business and the benefits of SEO audits include:
- Understanding what your website is doing right and highlight areas of improvement to improve your search performance.
- Discover which keywords your website is ranking for and find new keyword opportunities.
- Review internal links and website architecture
- See which backlinks are yielding positive results and which ones are negatively impacting your rankings.
- Improve your content to boost rankings and provide more value to visitors
- Enhance the user experience by improving time on page, bounce rates, and other factors to increase conversion rates and user experience.
- Identify and fix technical website issues.
- Improve rankings on search engines like Google to generate more traffic and visibility to your website.
How Do You Do An SEO Audit?
An SEO audit can be performed manually or through an SEO audit tool like what we have here. Tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google PageSpeed Insights can also provide an analysis of individual aspects of your website’s performance, although an audit tool can provide a general summary across multiple factors.
But if you are keen on performing manual SEO audit and have the knowledge of it, below are the factors that you wold assess as part of the website audit along the 3 pillars of what is SEO from a technical view of it.
- Conduct a site crawl to identify and fix all the technical errors on your site, such as wrong links and redirects.
- Check that all the pages you want to rank are indexed by Google by checking using the site:url
- Check your page speed, server response time, content load time and more.
- Review the usability and the mobile user experience of your website.
- Check image optimization and compression
- Check that your website’s title tags, keyword density, meta description, alt tags and keywords in the URL are optimised.
- Review optimisation of H1-H6 tags
- Review the structure and quality of your content and how it compares to competitors.
- Assess your internal linking and how your posts link to each other to help Google crawl your pages faster.
- Content review to make sure it provide the information that give the searchers what they are looking for
- Review if there are enough images or video content to enrich your website.
- Review the backlinks to your website and the quality of these backlinks.
- Check the anchor text ratio to make sure it is natural and not over-optimized
Get A FREE SEO Audit From Digitrio
At Digitrio, we can generate full SEO reports about your website in 60 seconds or less with advanced SEO tools. These reports contain a detailed analysis of various aspects such as on-site optimization, rankings, backlinks, usability, and more. With this analysis, we can discuss specific action steps and recommendations to increase your current search engine ranking positions.