Looking for more targeted visitors to boost online sales or get more leads? A Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaign can help by letting you appear at the top positions in no time.
Unlike SEO, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) refers to the process of obtaining website traffic via paid advertisements. It is also commonly referred to as Paid Search Ads, Paid Search Advertising, PPC (Pay-Per-Click) or CPC (Cost-Per-Click). In Singapore, it is usually referred to as PPC or SEM. The main focus is on targeted and higher conversions, thus maximizing the ROI (Return on Investment). Nowadays, only the top 4 ad results are shown so it’s even more important to perform outstandingly well. The most commonly-used paid search platform today is Google AdWords.
SEM, like SEO, heavily depends on search demand, and in some rare cases where there isn't much of the latter, you can consider doing display advertising. It comprises either static, animated banner ads or even rich media format displayed on sites on the Google Display Network (GDN).
Why Choose Digitrio’s SEM Services?
At Digitrio, we focus on one thing when managing an SEM campaign, which is improving your conversions by driving down the CPC cost through our proven methodologies and strategies. Our certified professionals come with years of relevant experience developing marketing strategies for businesses of varying sizes.
Common Business Mistakes
A lot of business owners make the mistake of managing their own AdWords account, thinking they can set and "forget" it, treating it as necessary advertising spending. This is a totally wrong concept as SEM requires ongoing optimization in order to excel. Here are some common SEM mistakes you might be currently making:
- The ad doesn’t match the landing page
- Mobile-unfriendly landing pages
- Not omitting irrelevant negative keywords
- Not using ad extensions
- Not highlighting your USPs prominently
- Poor landing page layout
Benefits of SEM / PPC:
Did you know that there are over 40,000 search queries processed every second on average by Google? This means there are over 3.5 billion searches which take place every single day. With such impressive statistics, it comes as no surprise that potential customers are increasingly turning to search engines to search for certain products or services.
Paid search provides numerous benefits to different businesses with varying goals, across the world. By signing up for SEM services, you stand to benefit in the following ways:
- Targeted Traffic, since you only pay when people click on your Ad.
- Speedy Delivery & Results, as you can reach your target audience and convey specific messages to them at the ideal time / location.
- Cost-Efficiency, because your Ads are only shown to people who search for your targeted keywords. What's more, you only pay for their clicks, not views.
- Gain Information by testing out new services / products and stay informed about the SEO keyword conversion rate.
- Stay Competitive, with Google showing 4 ads now on the top, it becomes even more crucial to appear there even if you are doing well in SEO.